RockShox Pike RCT3 - 29" MaxleLite15 - Dual Position Air 160 - Alum Str - Tapered - 51 offset 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’ The versatile... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Reliably impressive fork that has never missed a beat’
The versatile RockShox Pike RCT3 Dual Position Air 160 is a 29er MTB fork that is light enough for cross country adventures yet burly enough for taking on challenging enduro tracks. The 51mm offset on this model is designed to quicken up the steering on 29ers with slack head angles.
The RCT3 damper is key to the performance of the Pike as the open setting uses a completely different damping circuit to the pedal & lock settings. This means that there is no compromise on downhill performance, yet you can still firm up the suspension for climbs and long traverses.
Adjustable suspension travel
The Dual Position Air spring offers 160mm of plush suspension travel that you can reduce by 30mm without losing any of its small bump sensitivity. This is especially useful while climbing as it offers an improved riding position when the trail points uphill.
(includes service kit )
- Travel: 160mm
- Wheels: 29"
- Fork Crown: Forged, hollow 7050 aluminium
- Weight: 29" fork weights (estimations) - 1835g, 4.05lb, 1.83Kg
- Available Springs: Solo Air
- Adjustment: Crown Adjustments
- Steerer Options: Aluminium, Tapered
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Recommended Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch
- Options: RockShox Forks with Boost 110 compatibility also fit 27.5 Plus wheels (27.5" x 3.0 tires)
- Steerer Type: Aluminium, Tapered
- Axle Options: MaxleLite15
Please Note: The Weight of this Pike fork is based on 265mm tapered aluminium steerer, Solo Air