RockShox Vivid Air R2C - (216 x 63.5 / 8.5 x 2.5) Tune - MidReb/MidComp - MY16 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear shocks See the latest products
New in Rear shocks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Tipping the scales 400 grams lighter than the Vivid Coil, the new Vivid Air is so obscenely light we... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Tipping the scales 400 grams lighter than the Vivid Coil, the new Vivid Air is so obscenely light weight, its destined to give other downhill shocks a body image complex. But dont let its trim waistline fool you.
This is no lightweight.
With an all-new air spring system, this shock was built to take on the toughest courses on the World Cup circuit, combining the consistent, supple feel of a coil shock, with the adjustability, tuning, and unparalleled weight savings of an air shock. The result? A shock that sets a new standard for downhill performance.Size
- 216 x 63.5 / 8.5 x 2.5
- 530g , Weight based on a 216 x 63mm without hardware.
- 200 x 57, 216 x 63, 222 x 70, 240 x 76
- Twin Tube Solo Air.
- Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- 7075 Aluminium.
- Forged Aluminium.
- Hard Anodized.