RockShox Vivid Air R2C Rear Shock 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear shocks See the latest products
New in Rear shocks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Tipping the scales 400 grams lighter than the Vivid Coil, the new Vivid Air is so obscenely light we... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionTipping the scales 400 grams lighter than the Vivid Coil, the new Vivid Air is so obscenely light weight, its destined to give other downhill shocks a body image complex. But don’t let its trim waistline fool you. This is no lightweight. With an all-new air spring system, this shock was built to take on the toughest courses on the World Cup circuit, combining the consistent, supple feel of a coil shock, with the adjustability, tuning, and unparalleled weight savings of an air shock. The result? A shock that sets a new standard for downhill performance.
- Weight: 530g , *Weight based on a 216x63mm without hardware
- Damping: External beginning stroke rebound, ending stroke rebound, low speed compression
- Configurations: 216x63
- Spring: Twin Tube Solo Air
- Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- Shaft Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Body Finish: Hard Anodized