Rotor Limited Edition Q-Ring 110BCD Aero Chainrings
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Chainrings See the latest products
New in Road Chainrings
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information f looking as fast as you feel influences the way you ride, then our wind-shucking aero Q-Rings with ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
f looking as fast as you feel influences the way you ride, then our wind-shucking aero Q-Rings with a 110BCD allow you to orient your chainrings around your riding style...literally. Q-Rings were designed to boost your cycling performance by varying drivetrain resistance inline with your legs´ natural strengths and weaknesses when pedaling. 5 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP) allow you to fine-tune your improved riding experience by orienting your chainrings around the most productive part of your pedal stroke. Subtle but efficient 10% ovality and compatible with your compact 110BCD cranks, aero Q-Rings work with your body´s biomechanics to yield maximum efficiency and enable you to go further and faster with less fatigue.
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Aero design: reinforced rigidity and aerodynamic
- Steel shifting pins
- 5 OCP points (4 points in 50/34)
- Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets
- Some cranks require specific Q-Rings
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.