Direct and precise shifting, smooth activation, options for both rim and disc brakes, and low "ride" weight were fundamental when developing UNO, which merged the most-desirable characteristics of both electronic and mechanical systems to forge a new category of groupset technology. Hydraulic technology had already been implemented in the areas of brake and suspension systems; UNO applied that same technology to actuate shifting.
Uno Disc Brake
Break away from the rest with ROTOR's hydraulic actuated groupset: UNO.
Exclusive, lightweight, low maintenance, and technologically distinct, UNO merged the most-desirable characteristics of both electronic and mechanical systems to forge a new category of groupset technology. By partnering with Magura to produce UNO's disc brake system, you get the benefit of more than a century's-worth of expertise in hydraulic brake systems. Thanks to hydraulics, Magura's MT8 disc brakes feature high braking force when you need to slow down fast.
ROTOR expertise in drive train design is applied to the UNO cassette, resulting in a superlight and precise piece of art. The hollow design from high strength steel combined with 7075 heat treated alloy provides a stiff structure while keeps weigth as low as possible. Gear steps are designed to always fit your perfect cadence.
Surface coating reduces friction and increase durability. It is the perfect cassette to combine with ROTOR UNO groupset but it is also compatible with other 11s groupsets, and those freehub bodies using Shimano/SRAM pattern.
ROTOR partnered with KMC to provide a chain designed to be durable, easy to maintain, and 100% compatible with UNO. KMC´s proven technologies complement UNO´s pedigree and feature Bridge: X shaped bridge plates allowing for more quick shifting; Quick Link for easy maintenance and installation; and DLC coating for longer lasting performance and smoother shifting.
- Total weight = 1655g, which includes shifters, front and rear derailleur, filled, uncut hoses, postmount or direct mount calipers, 160mm brake rotors, chain and cassette; designed for any ROTOR crank either with/without power meter (crankset is not included).
- 11-28T UNO cassette included.
- 118-link UNO chain included.
- Includes complete bleed kits for both shifting and braking.
- Compatible with standard postmount frame/fork, and most standard flatmount frames with adaptors.
- Same mineral oil used for both shifting and braking.
- Compatible with all ROTOR cranksets, oval Q-Rings, and round rings
- 135 g (11-28T)
- 11 speed
- Gear ratio: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,24,28
- Material: high strength steel and 7075 heat treated aluminium
- Recommended group: ROTOR UNO
- Recommended chain: ROTOR/KMC UNO
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies.
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 11s groupsets
- 1/2" X 11/128"
- Pin Length: 5.65 mm
- 118 Links
- DLC coated black with red pins
- 11 speed compatible