Roux Conquest Endeavour 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Conquest EndeavourSpecified and styled along the lines of a cyclo cross bike the Endeavor is designe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Specified and styled along the lines of a cyclo cross bike the Endeavor is designed as a great bike for many applications.
- It has a broad range of gears using a triple chainset and a wide ratio rear cassette.
- The brakes are traditional cantilever type that give plenty of room should you wish to retrofit mudguards.
- This bike is ideal for off road use on trails, towpaths, fire roads and gravel track cycle routes, as such it makes a great mixed route commute bike.
- It comes with rear carrier bosses to increase versatility.
The Roux Conquest Endeavour 2017 Features are:
Frame: 7005 double butted alloy
Fork: High carbon ferrous alloy
Bars: Kalloy anatomic
Rear Mech: Shimano Acera
Shifters: Shimano Claris
Chainset: Suntour XCT 48/38/28
Cassette: Shimano 8sp cassette 11/32
Front Brake: Tektro cantilever alloy
Rear Brake: Tektro cantilever alloy
Rims: Triple chamber aero
Front Hub: QR
Rear Hub: QR
Tyres: Maxxis raze 700x33 cross Front - Maxxis raze 700x33 cross Rear