Roux Etape 150 2017 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description A Touring Bike That Offers A Superb Cycling Experience: The Etape 150ROUX’s Etape 150 touring bike o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Frame: 7005 alloy tubing with a strengthening gusset, all hand welded.
- Geometry: Our Etape 150 touring bikes have relaxed comfortable geometry; our touring cycles are equally capable on all day rides or on short regular commutes.
- Gearing: Shimano triple chainset (50×39x 30) and a 12/28 rear cassette give a very wide range of gears for general road riding.
- Gear Controls: Shimano front and rear gears controlled by Shimano STI levers.
- Wheels: Triple chamber rims and cassette rear hub for extra reliability. Machined brake surface on the rim improves control. Fitted with puncture resistant Kevlar belted tyres.
- Brakes: The cantilever brakes are light and powerful.
- Comfort: An extra deep padded saddle and gel infused bar tape reduce the impact of road vibration for a comfortable touring bike experience.
The Roux Etape 150 2017 Features are:
Frame: 7005 series alloy
Fork: High carbon ferrous alloy
Bars: Kalloy anatomic
Stem: Kalloy ahead road
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus
Shifters: Shimano A070
Chainset: Shimano A070 50 /34
Cassette: Shimano 7sp cassette 12/28
Front Brake: Tektro cantilever alloy
Rear Brake: Tektro cantilever alloy
Rims: Triple chamber aero
Front Hub: QR
Rear Hub: QR
Tyres: C.S.T 700x32 Front - C.S.T 700x32 Rear