Roval Terra C 700c Carbon Gravel Wheelset
- ShowProduct Information Taking the notion of combining flagship performance with workhorse dependability one step further, w... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Taking the notion of combining flagship performance with workhorse dependability one step further, we’re introducing the Terra C. This shares the same hub and spoke architecture as the Terra CL, ensuring ease of service and spoke replacement should the need arise, and is paired with an entirely new rim layup. The rims on the Terra C share the same dimensions and broad range of tire mounting possibilities as the Terra CLX and CL – 33mm deep with a 25mm internal width – but are crafted using a new-to-us process known as Resin Transfer Molding. This is an automated process that allows us to very precisely control how resin is introduced to the layup, which in turn ensures maximum strength and material performance. The end result is an incredibly tough set of wheels that you can beat on to hell and back.
- Rim: Terra C RTM Carbon Clincher, 700c, Disc Brake, Tubeless Compatible
- Rim Details:32mm Depth, 30mm External Width, 25mm Internal Width; ERD 577mm
- Hub: DT Swiss 370 J-bend Center Lock, Ratchet LN 18t internals (20 degs) , 100x12mm & 142x12mm, Shim. Rd. 11sp Freehub (Convertible freehub )
- Bearing Type: DT Swiss Sealed Steel Cartridge Bearings
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race J-bend, Front: Radial/Two-cross 24 count, R: 268mm, L: 279mm; Rear: Two-cross 24 count, DS: 277mm NDS: 278mm
- Nipple: DT Swiss Hex Prolock Al 2.0x14mm
- Tire Size: 28mm - 47mm; Max Pressure: 28c-32c: 80psi, 33c – 36c: 65psi, 37c- 47c: 60psi
- Weight: Wheelset 1,610g, Front 719g, Rear 891g (including tubeless rim tape and tubeless valve)
- Assembly Method: Carbon Layup - Automated, Wheel Build - Hand built.
- Extras: Roval Tubeless Rim Tape and Tubeless Valve, Spare Spoke & Nipple Kit, System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 18 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available