SDG Aliso Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information SDG Components Aliso Ti-Alloy Rail SaddleNamed straight from Aliso Woods - a popular Southern Califo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
SDG Components Aliso Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
Named straight from Aliso Woods - a popular Southern Californian trail with steep climbs and steep descents. The Aliso is a modern spin off of the classic Grand Prix model, blending a minimalist approach of the Fly and adding technical elements of Circuit MTN, which ultimately gives the support desired with a narrower width design.
The Aliso uses a polypropylene base material, featuring an under-cut relief and incorporates a lightweight PU foam for superior comfort, topped off with a 3/4 cut for further soft tissue release.
Riders take full advantage of the nose platform, which gives a greater surface area at the nose for comfort and power that aides in pedalling larger travel bikes up seated climbs.
The Aliso is a mountain specific tool for various dirt disciplines and is available in a textured microfibre top with Kevlar protected sides and offered in two traditional railed options.
- Mountain specific saddle designed for XC, AM and DH
- Narrow profile for freedom of thigh movement and getting off the back
- A hidden base cut-out which works with the light density foams allowing extra relief to soft tissue
- Relief zone cut-out with ample padding in the nose for steep ascents
- Sufficient padding with comfort groove for enhanced saddle comfort
- Flat forward snag-less design reduces pelvis rotation and adds mobility
- Nose platform allows greater surface area for more control and power transfer
- Embossed SDG cover with durable kevlar side panels
- Ti-alloy rails
- Weight 260g
- Size 270 x 134mm
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA) : 90-130mm: (Small - Medium)
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH)