SDG Apollo Cro-Mo Rail Saddle
- ShowProduct Information SDG Components Apollo Cro-Mo Rail SaddleDeveloped in conjunction with SDG's team of world-class Slop... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Saddles Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
SDG Components Apollo Cro-Mo Rail Saddle
Developed in conjunction with SDG's team of world-class Slopestylers and DJ professionals, both the Patriot and Apollo are designed to combat rigors of abuse.
The Apollo is constructed with Light-Weight LPU foam and shaped for larger hits - with it's oversized nose and ample padding throughout.
These Gravity specific tools all use Kevlar top coverings and the Apollo's feature a silicon grip along the sides of the saddle for superior pinching traction.
- Same proven shell as Patriot, but with additional padding to help ease hard impacts
- Wider and thicker nose for pinching capabilities
- Silicon grip strategically printed texture for added control
- Snagless design
- Full Kevlar cover w/ embossed graphics for superior durability
- Printed nose and sides for enhanced gripping
- Size 250 x 134mm
- Solid Cro-Mo painted rails
- Weight 310g
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA) : 90-130mm: Small - Medium
- Disciplines: Mtn (DJ, Slope, AM, DH)
SDG Apollo Cro-Mo Rail Saddle Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Well made saddle but definitely not the most comfortable! Brought as described as a more padded saddle but not really that much foam padding specially for the price
Well made saddle but definitely not the most comfortable! Brought as described as a more padded saddle but not really that much foam padding specially for the priceClose review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.