SDG Apollo Cro-Mo Rail Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information SDG Components Apollo Cro-Mo Rail SaddleDeveloped in conjunction with SDG's team of world-class Slop... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
SDG Components Apollo Cro-Mo Rail Saddle
Developed in conjunction with SDG's team of world-class Slopestylers and DJ professionals, both the Patriot and Apollo are designed to combat rigors of abuse.
The Apollo is constructed with Light-Weight LPU foam and shaped for larger hits - with it's oversized nose and ample padding throughout.
These Gravity specific tools all use Kevlar top coverings and the Apollo's feature a silicon grip along the sides of the saddle for superior pinching traction.
- Same proven shell as Patriot, but with additional padding to help ease hard impacts
- Wider and thicker nose for pinching capabilities
- Silicon grip strategically printed texture for added control
- Snagless design
- Full Kevlar cover w/ embossed graphics for superior durability
- Printed nose and sides for enhanced gripping
- Size 250 x 134mm
- Solid Cro-Mo painted rails
- Weight 310g
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA) : 90-130mm: Small - Medium
- Disciplines: Mtn (DJ, Slope, AM, DH)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
SDG Apollo Cro-Mo Rail Saddle Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Well made saddle but definitely not the most comfortable! Brought as described as a more padded saddle but not really that much foam padding specially for the price
Well made saddle but definitely not the most comfortable! Brought as described as a more padded saddle but not really that much foam padding specially for the priceClose review