SDG Apollo I-Beam Saddle
- ShowProduct Information The SDG Components Apollo I-Beam Saddle has been developed in conjunction with SDG's team of world-c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Saddles Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The SDG Components Apollo I-Beam Saddle has been developed in conjunction with SDG's team of world-class Slopestylers and DJ professionals, to create a seat that can combat rigors of abuse.
The Apollo I-Beam is constructed with Light-Weight LPU foam and shaped for those larger hits - with an oversized nose and ample padding throughout. These Gravity specific bike saddles all use Kevlar top coverings and the SDG Apollo features a silicon grip along the sides of the bike seat for superior pinching traction.
- Same proven saddle shell as Patriot, but with additional padding to help ease hard impacts
- Wider and thicker nose for pinching capabilities
- Silicon grip strategically printed texture for added control
- Snag-less design
- Full Kevlar cover w/ embossed graphics for superior durability
- Printed nose and sides for enhanced gripping
- Size 250 x 134mm
- SDG Flex Cavity I-Beam Technology:
- Patented SDG Monorail Technology
- Shock absorbing single suspended rail
- Honeycomb Structure reduces weight & adds flex
- Micro fine-tuning for precision fit
- Ultimate strength to weight ratio
- Weight 245g
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): 90-130mm: Small - Medium
- Disciplines: Mtn (DJ, Slope, AM, DH)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.