SDG Apollo I-Beam Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The SDG Components Apollo I-Beam Saddle has been developed in conjunction with SDG's team of world-c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The SDG Components Apollo I-Beam Saddle has been developed in conjunction with SDG's team of world-class Slopestylers and DJ professionals, to create a seat that can combat rigors of abuse.
The Apollo I-Beam is constructed with Light-Weight LPU foam and shaped for those larger hits - with an oversized nose and ample padding throughout. These Gravity specific bike saddles all use Kevlar top coverings and the SDG Apollo features a silicon grip along the sides of the bike seat for superior pinching traction.
- Same proven saddle shell as Patriot, but with additional padding to help ease hard impacts
- Wider and thicker nose for pinching capabilities
- Silicon grip strategically printed texture for added control
- Snag-less design
- Full Kevlar cover w/ embossed graphics for superior durability
- Printed nose and sides for enhanced gripping
- Size 250 x 134mm
- SDG Flex Cavity I-Beam Technology:
- Patented SDG Monorail Technology
- Shock absorbing single suspended rail
- Honeycomb Structure reduces weight & adds flex
- Micro fine-tuning for precision fit
- Ultimate strength to weight ratio
- Weight 245g
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): 90-130mm: Small - Medium
- Disciplines: Mtn (DJ, Slope, AM, DH)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.