SDG Bel Air 2.0 Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information SDG Components Bel Air 2.0 Ti-Alloy Rail SaddleThe Bel-Air saddles are the modern classics - giving ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
SDG Components Bel Air 2.0 Ti-Alloy Rail Saddle
The Bel-Air saddles are the modern classics - giving ultimate comfort, support and control. The Bel Air 2.0 uses a resilient nylon base that allows extra flex on the edges through each pedal stroke and incorporates a base bridge for stiffness and ideal power transfer.
The Bel Air 2.0 uses the lightest EVA Foam available and is strategically designed with a rear-rise which helps rotate the pelvis forward and can give extra support for one who likes to use the saddle's Optimal Rideable Area (ORA). The Bel-Air 2.0 incorporates the peri-canal - a full length channel to eliminate pressures to the soft-tissue, a nose platform which gives greater surface area control and power transfer and a down curved nose for moving forward on the saddle on seated climbs or in an aggressive forward riding position.
Available in multiple seamless covering options, these decade proven designs are the ultimate tool for a wide variety of cyclists.
- Decade proven design for all around comfort and functionality
- Peri-canal to eliminate soft tissue pressures
- Seamless microfibre top available in 2 colour options with black painted graphics
- Nose platform allows greater surface area for more control and power transfer
- Rear rise rotates pelvis forward for added support
- Comfort cleavage
- Injection moulded tail and nose bumpers
- Weight 225g
- Ti-alloy rails
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing)
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): 90-130mm (Small-Medium)
- Size 270 x 140mm