SDG Bel Air Steel Rail Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information SDG Components Bel Air Steel Rail SaddleBel-Air saddles are the modern classics giving ultimate comf... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
SDG Components Bel Air Steel Rail Saddle
Bel-Air saddles are the modern classics giving ultimate comfort, support and control. The Bel-Air uses a resilient polypropylene base that allows extra flex on the edges through each pedal stroke and incorporates a base bridge for stiffness and ideal power transfer.
The Bel-Air uses a mid-density PU foam, and is strategically designed with a rear rise which helps rotate the pelvis forward and can give extra support for one who likes to use the saddle's Optimal Rideable Area (ORA). The Bel-Air incorporates a 3/4 cut design for perennial relief.
The Bel-Air series features a nose platform, providing greater surface area control and power transfer, as well as being designed with a down curved nose for moving forward on the saddle on seated climbs or in an aggressive forward riding position.
This decade proven design is the ultimate tool for a wide variety of cyclists.
- Decade proven design for all around comfort and functionality
- Slight channel groove for additional comfort enhancements
- Nose platform allows greater surface area for more control and power transfer
- Rear rise rotates pelvis forward for added support
- Comfort cleavage
- Injection moulded tail and nose bumpers
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing)
- Size 270 x 140mm
- Steel rails
- Weight 340g