SDG Circuit Mtn Cro-Mo Rail Saddle
- ShowProduct Information The Circuit MTN saddle is stiff and light. Originally designed with competitive road teams, the Circ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Saddle Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Circuit MTN saddle is stiff and light. Originally designed with competitive road teams, the Circuit platform has evolved, now extending to multiple models and disciplines. The Circuit Mountain (MTN) is developed with kevlar radness and used by world-class DH'ers and Enduro riders alike.
Every base is injected with nylon glass fibre which provides optimal weight and strength savings and is constructed with a dominant base bridge. This bridge allows for ultimate stiffness, resulting in superior power transfer with each pedal stroke. To combat the structural firmness, each Circuit incorporates a Lightweight EVA foam.
The Circuit MTN delivers relief through a hidden under-cut and is then assembled with a dual panel, double stitched cover. With a durable microfibre material top and bulletproof Kevlar side panels, the Circuit Mtn delivers at all levels.
- Bridge design delivers maximum stiffness and ultimate power transfer.
- Base cut out reduces pressure and softens the ride.
- Microfibre top with hardwearing kevlar side panels and embossed graphics.
- Lightweight EVA foam.
- Injected with nylon glass fibre for optimal weight and strength savings.
- Cro-Mo rails.
- Weight: TBC.
- Dimensions: 280mm x 135mm.
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): (90 - 130): Small - Medium.
- Disciplines: MTN (XC, Trail, Enduro & CX.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.