SDG Patriot Cro-Mo Rail Saddle (1 piece kevlar)
- ShowProduct Information SDG Components Patriot Cro-Mo Rail SaddleDeveloped in conjunction with SDG's team of world-class Slo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Saddles Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
SDG Components Patriot Cro-Mo Rail Saddle
Developed in conjunction with SDG's team of world-class Slopestylers and DJ professionals, both the Patriot and Apollo are designed to combat rigors of abuse.
The Patriot uses the same LPU foam material as the Apollo, yet takes a more minimalistic approach in the design, all the while lightening up the saddle.
These gravity specific tools all use a 1 piece Kevlar cover for additional grip and durability.
- Super low profile for strength and clean aesthetics
- Minimal padding with 1 piece embossed kevlar cover for additional grip and durability
- Matching coloured rails and bumpers
- Tested and proven by top pros
- Wider and thicker nose for pinching capabilities
- Silicon grip strategically printed texture for added control
- Snagless design
- Printed nose and sides for enhanced gripping
- Size 247 x 129mm
- Solid Cro-Mo painted rails
- Weight 290g
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA) : 90-130mm: Small - Medium
- Disciplines: Mtn (DJ, Slope, AM, DH)
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.