SDG Ti-Fly TI-Alloy Rail Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information SDG Components Ti-Fly Ti-Alloy-Rail SaddleFrom Road and Cross-Country disciplines to World Cup DH po... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
SDG Components Ti-Fly Ti-Alloy-Rail Saddle
From Road and Cross-Country disciplines to World Cup DH podiums, the Fly is one of stiffest and most dependable performance tools in the SDG portfolio. The Ti-Fly uses a lightweight nylon base, properly concaved for superior support.
All Fly models incorporate an EVA foam, minimalistically designed with a snag-less, flat-forward, NO BS approach. Ideal for advanced cyclists with limited seated movements and those who prefer narrower, stiffer saddles.
The Fly series is for power and performance, catering to a wide spectrum of disciplines and available in multiple coverings from 1 piece kevlar covers to dual panel designs.
- Ultra sleek and minimalistic design
- Super-lightweight EVA foam with nylon fibre composite base
- Glossy graphic base
- Ti-Alloy rails (Painted)
- Weight: 195g
- Dimensions: 260mm x 128mm
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA) : (90-125mm): Small - Medium
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.