SIDI Drako Carbon SRS SPD MTB Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Combining Italian race styling with the very best in cycling shoe technology, the range topping, SID... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Combining Italian race styling with the very best in cycling shoe technology, the range topping, SIDI MTB Drako Carbon SRS is an ultra-lightweight mountain bike shoe for those seeking every performance advantage.
The Techno-3 push system dials in the fit along the entire length of the shoe. The non-binding wire system offers intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments.
The SRS Carbon-Ground sole is very lightweight (100grams lighter than even the previous Drako shoe) yet still ultra-stiff and durable. The replacement tread blocks and replaceable MTB plate (prevents cleat damage) mean that you can train race hard without needing to worry about damaging the carbon sole.
- MIcrofibre Techpro technical fabric for eco-friendly performance
- Soft Instep 3 system for a secure, comfortable fit
- Techno-3 PUSH system for effortless closure adjustment
- High Security Velcro for unmoveable closure
- Adjustable heal retention for the perfect fir
- Tallone SIDI reinforced heal keeps the foot in the optimal position
- Suola MTB SRS for replaceable sole components
- SPD compatible
- Colours: Black, White/Black, Yellow/Black, Green/White