SR Suntour CW-XCT-T312 22/32/42T Chainset
- ShowProduct Information SR Suntour CW-XCT-T312 22/32/42T ChainsetChainring combination: 22/32/42TCompatible speed: 24SInner ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Cranks & Chainsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Chainring combination: 22/32/42T
- Compatible speed: 24S
- Inner ring: Black steel
- Middle ring: Black steel
- Outer ring: Black steel
- Bolt circle diameter: 104/64mm
- Ring fixation: Interchangeable
- Ring fixing bolt: Steel
- Crankarm: 4-arm forged alloy
- Crankarm length: 170 / 175mm
- Finish: Polished silver Powder white or Powder black
- Chain line: 48mm
- Axle fixing bolt: N/A
- Compatible bottom bracket: 113mm (Conical Square)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
SR Suntour CW-XCT-T312 22/32/42T Chainset Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Great chainset and great value for money, definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a decent chainset
Great chainset and great value for money, definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a decent chainsetClose review
Great value for money, easy to fit and looks great too.
Great value for money, easy to fit and looks great too.Close review
Cranks & Chainsets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.