SRAM Force22 Fornt Derailleur Yaw Braze On With Chain Spotter
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike Front See the latest products
New in Road Bike Front
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information It’s the front derailleur that changed everything, now with SRAM Force 22, giving riders the freedom... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionIt’s the front derailleur that changed everything, now with SRAM Force 22, giving riders the freedom to shift with incredible speed into either chainring, with no trim and no chain rasp. The Yaw rotating front derailleur cage was just one more elegant solution to a problem that plagued drivetrains for decades. Instead of multiple shifts using trim, with confusing microshifts, the SRAM Force 22 Yaw Front Derailleur actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, system that works as one with the chain, cransket and chainrings.
- Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- TRUE 22 twenty-two usable gears in all gear combinations with no rasp or rub.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Durable, light, fast, precise and optimized to work with X Glide R chainrings.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame, installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
- Steel Outer cage, Steel Inner cage, Composite Tail
- 79g (Braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2g
- SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front Shift/Brake levers & X GLide R Chainrings