SRAM Force22 Shift/Hydraulic Disc Brake Yaw Front Shift Rear Brake With Direct Mount Hardware
- ShowProduct Information Your brakes shouldn't slow you down until you squeeze the levers. That why the SRAM RED Brakeset ha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Your brakes shouldn't slow you down until you squeeze the levers. That why the SRAM RED Brakeset has been created with a host of wind-cheating features to make the brake body more aerodynamic, helping you keep your speed until the moment you ready.
SRAM Shift/Hydraulic Disc Brake Force22 (UK Style) Yaw Front Shift RearBrake 1800mm w Direct Mount Hardware (Rotor & Bracket sold separately)
- AeroLink arm amplifies braking power while reducing frontal area
- Aero design extends to the shape of the indexed four-position quick release, the bladed barrel adjuster, low-profile pinch bolts, and recessed spring tension adjusters
- Wider clearance for modern wheelsets
- Lighter, aero pad retainers carry SwissStop Flash Pro pads standard
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.