SRAM Level TLM Disc Brake (Rotor/Bracket Sold Separately)
- ShowProduct Information Powerful and lightweight cross-country stopping power. The SRAM Level TLM is a hydraulic disc brake ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Powerful and lightweight cross-country stopping power. The SRAM Level TLM is a hydraulic disc brake that combines tried and tested lever technology with a new monobloc calliper for braking you can trust.
Forged from a single block of aluminium alloy, the monobloc calliper offers improved heat management for more consistent performance, even on very longest descents. The calliper also shaves off a few grams to keep your steed as light as possible.
The lever uses much of the same technology - piston, seals, reservoir and bladder - that has been proven in the SRAM Guide brake range. DirectLink™ technology gives you a solid, positive feel as soon as you squeeze the lever. You can adjust the reach of the lever to get your preferred hand position on the bars. The MatchMaker X compatible lever bracket allows you to clean up your handlebars by fitting a SRAM shifter to the same clamp.
Upgrade your stopping power on the trail with the SRAM Level TLM disc brakes.
- Same proven lever technologies as Guide—piston, seals, reservoir and bladder
- Compact lever body with DirectLink™ for a positive brake feel
- Lever can be positioned on either side of the bar
- Matchmaker X compatible
- Lighter weight monobloc calliper design for improved heat management
- Weight: 356g (direct mount, 800mm hose,
- 160mm CL rotor)
- Lever Material: Forged aluminium
- Calliper Design: Monoblock 2-piston calliper
- Finish: Dark Grey
- Rotor: CenterLine
- Pad: Steel-backed organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust
- Technology Highlights: DirectLink™, Expandable Bladder, Timing Port Closure, Bleeding Edge™, Heat Shield
- Material: Aluminium
- Pad / Holder: Top loading
- Intended Use: XC, Trail
- System: Open system
- Rotor Sizes: 140 (rear), 160, 170, 180, 200mm
- Tri-Align Calliper Positioning System: No
- Speed Dial: No
- Bend Zone™: Yes
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Stainless Hardware: Steel
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.