SRAM Rail 50 26 Inch UST Tubeless MTB Wheels
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB (26) See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB (26)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Aggressive BehaviourAn alloy rim that does what other alloy rims can't. With Wide Angle rim design g... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An alloy rim that does what other alloy rims can't. With Wide Angle rim design giving superior stability, RAIL 50 can withstand the most aggressive All-Mountain/Enduro riding while setting a new benchmark for lightweight in the category. Featuring the perfect balance of strength, stiffness and width for All-Mountain/Enduro terrain, Rail 50 delivers best-in-class ride quality all the way down.
Featuring the perfect balance of strength, stiffness and width for All-Mountain/Enduro terrain, Rail 50 delivers best-in-class ride quality all the way down.
- Intended use: AM
- Lightweight aluminium rim with asymmetrical Taper Core profile
- Wide Angle profile: 23c, 28mm outside rim width
- UST compatible
- Available with 11-speed Driver Body, 10- or 9-speed driver body
- Aluminium nipples with nylon lock ring
- Solo Spoke design with double butted, stiff steel spokes
- Durable hub internals with Star Ratchet system
- Side Swap easy conversion to all axle types
- Double-Decker hub shell design
- Weight: 1690g (26in). Wheel pair in lightest configuration. Wheel weights can vary 5%.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.