SRAM Rail 50 27.5 UST Tubeless MTB Wheels
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Aggressive BehaviourAn alloy rim that does what other alloy rims can't. With Wide Angle rim design g... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An alloy rim that does what other alloy rims can't. With Wide Angle rim design giving superior stability, Rail 50 can withstand the most aggressive All-Mountain/Enduro riding while setting a new benchmark for lightweight in the category. Featuring the perfect balance of strength, stiffness and width for All-Mountain/Enduro terrain, RAIL 50 delivers best-in-class ride quality all the way down.
Featuring the perfect balance of strength, stiffness and width for All-Mountain/Enduro terrain, Rail 50 delivers best-in-class ride quality all the way down.
- Intended use: AM
- Lightweight aluminium rim with asymmetrical Taper Core profile
- Wide Angle profile: 23c, 28mm outside rim width
- UST compatible
- Available with 11-speed Driver Body, 10- or 9-speed driver body
- Aluminium nipples with nylon lock ring
- Solo Spoke design with double butted, stiff steel spokes
- Durable hub internals with Star Ratchet system
- Side Swap easy conversion to all axle types
- Double-Decker hub shell design
- Weight: 1750g (27.5in). Wheel pair in lightest configuration. Wheel weights can vary 5%.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.