SRAM Rival22 Shift/Hydraulic Disc Brake
- ShowProduct Information (Rotor & Bracket Sold Separately)If you believe in better performance then you should believe in hyd... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product Description(Rotor & Bracket Sold Separately)
If you believe in better performance then you should believe in hydraulic road (HydroR) brakes. We at SRAM believe - our competition has followed, so they clearly believe - as do our professional and amateur athletes. Quite simply, our 2015 HydroR technology is the fulfillment of the promise of better braking, more control, and improved performance in all conditions.
- Optimized power & modulation for road
- Quick Release
- Tools-free contact point adjust
- Tire clearance: 28c
- Firecrest rim compatibility (27.4mm)
- 387 grams per wheel (Lever, Caliper, Housing 600mm)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
You may also like...
Finance provider options available