SRAM Rival22 Shift/Hydraulic Disc Brake
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information (Rotor & Bracket Sold Separately)If you believe in better performance then you should believe in hyd... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product Description(Rotor & Bracket Sold Separately)
If you believe in better performance then you should believe in hydraulic road (HydroR) brakes. We at SRAM believe - our competition has followed, so they clearly believe - as do our professional and amateur athletes. Quite simply, our 2015 HydroR technology is the fulfillment of the promise of better braking, more control, and improved performance in all conditions.
- Optimized power & modulation for road
- Quick Release
- Tools-free contact point adjust
- Tire clearance: 28c
- Firecrest rim compatibility (27.4mm)
- 387 grams per wheel (Lever, Caliper, Housing 600mm)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.