SRAM X7 Crank BB30 10Speed (Bearings Not Included)
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Double Down. Some things are just meant to be. Type 2, the same rear derailleur technology with Roll... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Double Down. Some things are just meant to be. Type 2, the same rear derailleur technology with Roller Bearing Clutch and Cage Lock from the championship-winning SRAM XX1 and SRAM 2X10 X0 and X9 drivetrains, has now arrived for SRAM X7. Time to take chain control to the next level.
The versatile, highly capable X7 product family brings high-end precision and reliability to midrange mountain bike components. Unbeatable X-Glide shifting and race-bred technologies boost your confidence in all types of terrain, from your local trails to the most challenging backcountry singletrack. Prepare yourself for the ride ahead.
- Strong and light OCT hollow forged crank arms
- Optimized AL7050 crank arms deliver high-performance strength and power transfer
- X-Glide 2X10 shifting technology, 39-26, 42-28 gearing
- New 36-22 and 38-24 chainring options
- GXP Bottom Bracket featuring Gutter Seal Technology
- Available in the following bottom bracket configurations: PF30, BB30, GXP and GXP PF
- Brushed crank arm texture and Storm Grey finish