SRAM XG-1180 X-Glide Mini Cluster 11spd Cassette Black 10-42 11 - Fits XD Driver Body
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 11 Speed See the latest products
New in 11 Speed
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The XG-1180 Mini Cluster™ hybrid cassette is light, durable and equipped with a 10-42 gear range tha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe XG-1180 Mini Cluster™ hybrid cassette is light, durable and equipped with a 10-42 gear range that's a perfect fit for any ride. Mini Cluster™ construction combines three small cogs that are CNC-machined out of a single block of billet steel with an additional eight cogs that are individually pinned together. The XG-1180 delivers SRAM's trusted cassette design at a great value for every rider.
- 11-speeds (10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42)
- XD™ Driver Body creates more stable hub connection
- Optimized gear steps across entire range
- Weight: 315g
- Technology Highlight(s) : Mini Cluster™, XD™ Driver Body, X-Glide™, JET™
- Weight : 315g
- Material : Machined steel with JET™ finish, alloy 42-tooth cog
- Gear Ratios : 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42
- Speeds : 11-speed
- Colours : Black
- Recommended Chain : PC-X1
- Recommended Group : X1
- Compatibility : PC-X1 Chain, XD™ Driver Body
With durable JET™ black finish, the cassette looks as tough as it performs - ride after ride. JET™ finish gives a higher level of corrosion resistance.
The Mini Cluster™ hybrid cassette construction combines three small cogs that are CNC-machined out of a single block of billet steel with an additional eight cogs that are individually pinned together. The result: a cassette that's light, durable and equipped with a 10-42 gear range that's a perfect fit for any ride.
Imagine being able to shift smoothly at any time, no matter what. We're talking full-power shifts. Up, down, whatever the trail demands. The benefit of the X-Glide drivetrain is simple, yet, when you think about it, incredibly impactful to the way you ride. Flawless shifting means you'll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain.
Here's how we did it: Truvativ's crank engineers threw away the old standards and developed a new chainring geometry from the ground up. They precisely paired the different-sized chainrings and redesigned where and how the chain engages with the rings. By aligning the chainring pick-up rivets to the chain pivot pin - rather than the middle of the chain link - you get double the shift opportunities.
No more missed shifts, ever. X-Glide puts you in The Right Gear, right now.
XD™ Driver Body
XD is a new cassette driver body design that allows the use of a 10 tooth small cog and gives an improved interface with the cassette.