Salomon Prolog 40 Duffel Bag
- ShowProduct Information The toughest duffel you'll ever need, the Prolog 40 bag is made from a durable, waterproof material ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Durability: Built to be abused, the bottom of this pack is constructed from an ultra-durable waterproof material that you can even set down in a puddle.
- Easy Carrying: Adjustable shoulder straps make it easy to tote this bag around between home, office, gym, and far-off destinations.
- Organization: Individual compartments in the Prolog 40 keep the dry stuff dry and separated from the wet stuff.
- Fabrics: PVC free, 210D Nylon Triple Ripstop, Waterproof mm 600D Polyester Neocoating, Waterproof 2.000mm
- Shoulder Straps: Adjustable shoulder straps
- Pockets & Compartments: 1 main compartment, 1 wet compartment, 2 internal pockets
- Opening & Closure: Wide front opening with double sliders, 8mm zipper
- Water Management: Waterproof construction
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.