Saracen Kili Flyer 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Saracen Kili Flyer is the perfect UK trail bike, with just enough travel to take on most trails ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
The Saracen Kili Flyer is the perfect UK trail bike, with just enough travel to take on most trails and a playful demeanour that won’t overwhelm, allowing you to enjoy every single trail feature. The 120mm travel out back is matched to a 130mm RockShox fork, giving you control when it gets rough.
- Series 3 custom butted alloy frame is lightweight and robust and features TRL suspension
- X-Fusion 02 Pro RL rear shock controls the 120mm rear travel
- RockShox Recon RL fork gets 120mm travel to take on trails
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain offer fantastic shifts
- Shimano disc brakes take care of speed control
- WTB i25 rims are strong and keep you rolling worry-free
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 21”
- Colours: Light Blue/Blue
- The Saracen Kili Flyer is available with 0% APR finance
Our all new alloy Kili Flyer is a killer bike. A Series 3 6013 alloy frameset is just the beginning of the buttery smooth ride. A dependable spec running 1 x 10 Shimano Deore drive with our custom narrow-wide crankset, a Rockshox Recon RL fork running 120mm travel and a dropper seatpost are all part of this well thought out performance package.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Series 3 custom butted and hydroformed 6013 alloy tubeset / ZS44-ZS56 tapered headtube / 30mm main pivot bearings|
|Fork:||Rockshox Recon RL / 120mm travel / Solo Air / tapered alloy steerer / rebound adjust / 15x100 / Maxle Stealth|
|Rear Shock:||X-Fusion 02 Pro RL|
|Stem:||Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy / 50mm / A-head / 7 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy riser bar / 760mm wide / 25mm rise / 5 degree up bend / 9 degree back bend|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M396 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M396 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M396|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore M6000 Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore M6000 Rapidfire Plus|
|Rims:||WTB STP i25 TCS 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC-71 sealed bearing 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano M475 32h rear|
|Spokes:||Double-butted stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 27.5 x 2.25"|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ardent 27.5 x 2.25"|
|Seat Post:||JD YSP15 dropper post / 120mm travel / internal cable routing / 30.9mm (100mm on S size)|
|Chainset:||Samox/Saracen custom single 32T narrow wide / Direct Mount / 170-175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Samox EB2401 sealed cartridge|
|Cassette:||Shimano M6000 10 speed cassette 11-42T|
Saracen Kili Flyer 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Awesome, can't fault it... Not ridden in the alps but I'm 100% it's fully capable... Can't get enough. 🤘🏻
Awesome, can't fault it... Not ridden in the alps but I'm 100% it's fully capable... Can't get enough. 🤘🏻Close review
Had this bike a couple of month now and can't fault it... Thrown it down hard and it just keeps giving... Looking at this one review before me I'm thinking the Suspension wasn't set correct 🙈🤣 awesome bike, value for money 👍🏻
Had this bike a couple of month now and can't fault it... Thrown it down hard and it just keeps giving... Looking at this one review before me I'm thinking the Suspension wasn't set correct 🙈🤣 awesome bike, value for money 👍🏻Close review
Fast everywhere but rode like a hardtail
Fast everywhere but rode like a hardtailClose review