Saracen Tufftrax Comp Hydro Disc 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Head into the wild on the capable Saracen TuffTrax Comp hardtail mountain bike. A great first MTB wi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Head into the wild on the capable Saracen TuffTrax Comp hardtail mountain bike. A great first MTB with a quality aluminium frame, 100mm suspension and powerful disc brakes.
Off-road ready, the TuffTrax Comp is built with a custom butted aluminium frame which keeps weight low but is strong to take the rugged nature of mountain biking. Up front you get a bump eating Suntour XCM 100mm travel fork with lock-out to make climbs more efficient.
Also equipped is a Shimano Altus 3x9 drivetrain with all the gears you’ll need to tackle your local XC route or trail centre loop. A key feature of the TuffTrax Comp Hydro is the addition of powerful hydraulic disc brakes with all-weather stopping performance. Durable double wall rims can take the hits.
Get down and dirty with the Saracen TuffTrax Comp hardtail MTB.
- Light & strong aluminium frame
- Bump smoothing Suntour XCM 100mm travel fork
- Quality Shimano Altus 3x9 drivetrain
- Powerful Promax hydraulic disc brakes
- Durable Saracen double wall rims
- Size: 13, 15, 17, 19
- The Saracen TuffTrax Comp Hydro Disc is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Series 1 custom butted and formed 6061 alloy tubeset / XX44 headtube / UK developed|
|Fork:||Suntour XCM HLO / 100mm travel / lock-out|
|Stem:||Saracen 6061 alloy / 60-80mm / A-head / 10 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Saracen OS 6061 alloy riser bar / 720mm wide / 12.7mm rise / 5 degree up bend / 9 degree back bend|
|Front Brake:||Promax Solve S hydraulic 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Promax Solve S hydraulic 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Promax Solve S|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus M370|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus M370|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus M370 Rapidfire|
|Rims:||Saracen doublewall alloy 32h|
|Front Hub:||KT alloy disc 32h|
|Rear Hub:||KT alloy disc 32h|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Nano Comp SE 27.5 x 2.1"|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Nano Comp SE 27.5 x 2.1"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy micro-adjust / 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Suntour XCT-T414 22/32/44T 170-175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Neco sealed cartridge|
|Cassette:||Sunrace M96 9 speed cassette 11-32T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.