Saris MP1 Infinity Platform
- ShowProduct Information Side-to-side movement isn’t new, but it also doesn’t capture the natural movement you experience out... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Side-to-side movement isn’t new, but it also doesn’t capture the natural movement you experience outdoors. The MP1 with Nfinity technology truly moves the way you do because it adds the fore/aft axis to the equation.
The MP1 combines over 20 years of indoor training expertise to not only create the movement platform category – but to perfect it. The result is an unparalleled trainer platform that reimagines the indoor trainer experience altogether.
Our goal was to make the time spent indoors as enjoyable as possible. The movement platform not only enhances the virtual training experience, the MP1 with Nfinity Technology brings indoor training to life.
Nfinity Technology: revolutionary tech that brings movement indoors. To make the experience even better, and to harness all the benefits riding indoors has to offer, you need a way to stay comfortable and engaged.
The Movement Revolution.
When you think of riding a stationary bike, chances are “movement” doesn’t come to mind. Sure, you might get out of the saddle, rock left and right to get through a gnarly bit of resistance – but the bike stays still and doesn’t respond to your efforts.
The “stationary” part of indoor riding has long been necessary to safely ride a bicycle indoors. The bike locks into the trainer, the athlete to the bike, and the trainer is constructed to withstand – and not budge – with even the hardest efforts.
The result is a ride that’s more uncomfortable than it would have been outdoors, and in the end, doesn’t feel much like a “ride” at all.
- Nfinity Technology: revolutionary tech that brings movement indoors.
- Movement for All: compatible with a variety of training configurations; bikes, desks and nearly every trainer available.
- Trailblazing: the MP1 ushers in a type of riding never seen or felt before.
- Pure Fun: a responsive, immersive and authentic training experience that’s anything but boring.
- Get Comfortable: reduces pressure on touch points so you can put in the miles.
- Eye-Catching: mix of steel, aluminum and birch compliment most training spaces.
- Personalized Eco-System: put the MP1 at the center with your trainer of choice to create your ideal training station.
- Technology: Saris Nfinity
- Max Fore-Aft Travel: 9.5”
- Max Side-to-Side Angle: 6°
- Compatible with all major brands and models of bike trainers.
- Materials: Steel, aluminum and birch
- Weight: 62 lb
- Dimensions: 6” tall x 63” long x 35.5” wide
- Fully assembled in box
- Grip tape strategically placed to assist in walking on the trainer platform.
- Tested to the combined weight (rider, bike and trainer) of 350 lb.
- Built-in front wheel block for road and MTB.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available