Schwalbe CX Comp K-Guard SBC Active Wired 20" Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Folding Bike Tyres See the latest products
RRP: £18.99 Save £5.00
RRP: £13.99 Save £3.00
RRP: £22.99 Save £7.00
RRP: £21.49 Save £4.50
RRP: £18.99 Save £10.51
RRP: £15.99 Save £8.01
RRP: £24.99 Save £5.00
New in Folding Bike Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Light And EconomicalA cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile. Fast rolling and with good cornerin... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Light And Economical
A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile. Fast rolling and with good cornering grip.
Level 3 K-Guard
Our minimum standard for protection belts. This Guard has been proven for many years. It consists of natural rubber and is reinforced with KEVLAR® fibres. Together with the 50 EPI carcass all Active Line tires are well protected against punctures. KEVLAR® is a trademark of DuPont.
The basis for all Active Line tires is the high-quality 50 EPI casing material. SCHWALBE no longer produces tires with a coarse 20 or 24 EPI casing material. In addition, K-Guard provides effective puncture protection for Active Line tires.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.