Schwalbe Silento K-Guard SBC Compound Active Wired 700c Hybrid Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid Bike Tyres See the latest products
RRP: £24.99 Save £6.00
RRP: £34.99 Save £13.00
RRP: £21.49 Save up to £7.10
RRP: £33.99 Save £14.00
RRP: £24.99 Save up to £9.00
RRP: £24.99 Save £2.50
New in Hybrid Bike Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Schwalbe Silento tyres offers Kevlar Guard and a 50 EPI carcass. giving a Schwalbe quality product, ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Schwalbe Silento tyres offers Kevlar Guard and a 50 EPI carcass. giving a Schwalbe quality product, at a wallet friendly price.
- Wired tyre
- SBC Compound
- K-Guard Protection
Level 3 K-Guard
Our minimum standard for protection belts. This Guard has been proven for many years. It consists of natural rubber and is reinforced with KEVLAR® fibres. Together with the 50 EPI carcass all Active Line tires are well protected against punctures. KEVLAR® is a trademark of DuPont.
The basis for all Active Line tires is the high-quality 50 EPI carcass. SCHWALBE no longer produces tires with a coarse 20 or 24 EPI carcass. In addition, K-Guard gives effective puncture protection for Active Line tires.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.