Scott Addict CX 10 Disc 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Top performance for racing in rugged conditions is what you’ll receive with the Scott Addict CX 10 D... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Top performance for racing in rugged conditions is what you’ll receive with the Scott Addict CX 10 Disc cyclocross bike, with carbon fibre everywhere and slick components to keep you moving fast.
Packed with technology, the super lightweight composite frame features HMX/IMP carbon technology and an oversized bottom bracket and tapered headtube to create a stiff and strong cycling platform. The CX Race geometry gets the rider in a purpose driven position, to attack rough off-road ascents and descents.
The HMX carbon fork with carbon steerer complements the frame with stiff and direct steering. The 12mm thru axle in front makes for fuss-free wheel removal and combined with the 142x12mm rear end, creates great power transfer and direct handling.
SRAM ‘one by’ drivetrains offer simplified performance with no compromises. The Force 1 1x11 speed setup has a wide range of gears for racing aspirations. Matched perfectly are Force 1 hydraulic disc brakes, which maintain powerful braking even in the worst conditions.
Finishing off this cyclocross racing bike is a pair of Syncros RP1.0 carbon wheels, giving light rolling and stiff handling.
- Super lightweight CX HMX Carbon frame is stiff and strong
- CX HMX Carbon fork gives direct steering
- SRAM Force 1x11 speed drivetrain offers simple, crisp performance
- SRAM Force 1 disc brakes are powerful all-weather stoppers
- Syncros RP 1.0 carbon wheelset for lightweight, stiff handing
- Syncros Carbon components
- Weight: 7.62 KG/16.80 LBS (manufacturer claimed)
- Size: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colour: Black/Yellow
- The Scott Addict CX 10 Disc is available 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Addict CX HMX Disc / IMP SUPERLIGHT Carbon technology / CX Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout / STD Seattube / INT BB|
|Fork:||Addict HMF Disc 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Carbon steerer Integrated Carbon Dropout|
|Stem:||Syncros FL1.0 Carbon 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Syncros RR1.0 Carbon Anatomic 31.8mm Oversize|
|Front Brake:||Sram Force 1 Hydraulic Disc 160mm Centerline Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Force 1 Hydraulic Disc 160mm Centerline Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Sram Force 1 Mid cage|
|Shifters:||Sram Force 1 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rims:||Syncros RP1.0 Carbon Disc|
|Front Hub:||Syncros RP1.0 Disc|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros RP1.0 Disc|
|Spokes:||Syncros RP1.0 Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Continental Cyclocross Race Fold 700x35C|
|Rear Tyre:||Continental Cyclocross Race Fold 700x35C|
|Seat Post:||Syncros Carbon FL1.0 27.2/350mm|
|Chainset:||Sram Force 1 42 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram PF86 Ceramic GXP|
|Chain:||SRAM PC 1170|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG 1170 11 - 36|
|Weight:||7.62 KG/16.80 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.