Scott Aspect 970 29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With performance geometry the new Scott Aspect is a great introduction to the world of mountain biki... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
With performance geometry the new Scott Aspect is a great introduction to the world of mountain biking. Scott are at the forefront of cycling competition and this knowledge and passion is shown in the riding characteristics of every bike they make. The Aspect is perfect for a commute on less than perfect tarmac, leisure riding and adding some fun to your fitness routine.
- 6061 aluminium frame with performance geometry
- Suntour XCE fork gives 100mm of plush travel
- Shimano 3x7 drivetrain gives a wide gear range
- Mechanical disc brakes give all-weather performance
- 29” wheels offer less rolling resistance and flow over obstacles
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Extra Extra Large
- Colour: Green/Orange, Red/Dark Red
- The Scott Aspect 970 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Aspect 770/970 is a mountain hardtail that is designed to be light, efficient and reasonably priced. Featuring Disc brakes and Syncros components, this is the perfect bike for the novice or budget conscious mountain biker. Available in 29" and 27.5" wheel size
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aspect 700/900 series Alloy 6061 / Performance geometry|
|Fork:||Suntour XCE 100mm travel|
|Headset:||Ritchey LOGIC ZERO-OE|
|Stem:||TDS-C302-8FOV / 10° / 31.8 / Black|
|Bars:||HL MTB-AL-312BT / 720mm / black / 12mm rise|
|Front Brake:||Tektro SCM-02 mech. Disc 160F/160R Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro SCM-02 mech. Disc 160F/160R Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-TY500-TS6 / 31.8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 21 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-EF 41 L / 7R EZ-fire plus|
|Rims:||Syncros X-20 Disc 32H / black|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC-19 FQR Disc|
|Rear Hub:||Formula DC-25 7s RQR Disc|
|Spokes:||14 G / stainless / black|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Slant 6 2.35" / 30TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Slant 6 2.35" / 30TPI|
|Seat Post:||HL SP C212 27.2mm / 350mm / Black|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-TY501 42x34x24 w/CG|
|Bottom Bracket:||Feimin FP.B908N|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSM44 7AV / 11-34T|
|Weight:||Approx 14.85kg / 32.74lbs|
Scott Aspect 970 29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Just arrived really pleased great quality for money.only 3 days to arrive from purchase.
Just arrived really pleased great quality for money.only 3 days to arrive from purchase.Close review
Nice bike, excellent value for money, it took a little longer to arrive than I would have liked but overall the bike is perfect for what I will use it for.
Nice bike, excellent value for money, it took a little longer to arrive than I would have liked but overall the bike is perfect for what I will use it for.Close review
First impression seems Well made and is a nice sized bike. Bought for commuting with occasional trail use so does the job perfect.
First impression seems Well made and is a nice sized bike. Bought for commuting with occasional trail use so does the job perfect.Close review