Scott Contessa Genius 700 27.5 Womens Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Scott Contessa All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
View Yeti SB100 Beti C-Series GX Eagle Comp 29er Womens Mountain Bike 2019 - Trail Full Suspension MTBNow £5,999.00
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Scott’s Contessa Genius 700 full sus MTB boasts a lightweight carbon frame with high-spec components... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Scott’s Contessa Genius 700 full sus MTB boasts a lightweight carbon frame with high-spec components and a women’s specific geometry, creating a bike which leave you grinning from ear to ear every time you ride it.
The Scott Genius platform has been a rider favourite since it was first introduced, consistently changing the game when it comes to MTB tech. The Contessa Genius takes all those years of innovation and reshapes them with a geometry that is designed to give women uncompromised control over their ride. The Contessa Genius 700 gets a lightweight HMF carbon front triangle with an alloy rear swingarm, for a lightweight and tough bike that can tackle any terrain.
The 150mm suspension travel comes from a Fox 34 Float Performance Elite air fork which uses the latest FIT4 damper system. At the rear, a Fox Nude shock absorber, designed specifically for Scott bikes, gives an adjustable 100-150mm travel that is as smooth as silk. Scott’s patented TwinLoc remote switch on the handlebar gives you full control over the suspension settings while on the move. Climb, switch, descend, repeat!
A full-house of Shimano XT M8000 components is the Contessa Genius 700’s winning hand. From the 2x11 gears, you get a wide range for all conditions and rapid shifting that never skips a beat. From the brakes, you get the XT’s enviable stopping power and an impeccable brake lever feel which lets you know exactly how much grip you’ve got play with.
- HMF carbon fibre with alloy swingarm frame is lightweight, strong and perfectly balanced
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite fork with 150mm travel and FIT4 damping delivers incredible grip and control
- Fox NUDE rear shock is designed in collaboration with Scott and gives 150mm travel
- TwinLoc remote lockout controls both front & rear suspension with one switch
- Shimano XT M8000 2x11 gears give legendary performance
- Shimano XT M8000 disc brakes give incredible stopping power with unrivalled control
- Fox Transfer dropper post with 100-150mm height adjustment
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Space Cadet blue/Black
- The Scott Contessa Genius 700 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Genius Carbon / IMP / HMF / BB92 / Alloy swingarm with 180PM U-Mono Link / Tapered Headtube IDS SL DM dropouts for 142x12mm BB height adj.|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. 15mm QR axle / tapered steerer Lockout / Reb. Adj. 150mm|
|Rear Shock:||FOX Nude / SCOTT custom w. travel 150-100mm/ geo adj DPS 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control - Descend / EVOL / reb. Adj.|
|Headset:||Syncros FL2.0 Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros TR1.5 Alloy2014 / 3D forged oversize 31.8mm / 1 1/8" / +6°|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.5 mini Riser / Alloy 7050D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 740mm Syncros Women Pro Lock-On|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XT FD-M8025-E / DM|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000 SGS / DM Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I Rapidfire Plus / 2 way release / Ispec 2 clamp|
|Rims:||Syncros TR 2.0 28H / Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros TR2.0 CL / 15mm made by DT Swiss|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros TR2.0 CL / 12x142 RWS axle made by DT Swiss|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition 2.0-1.8-2.0 Black|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 2.35 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound / Schwalbe EVO Tubes|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 2.35 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound / Schwalbe EVO Tubes|
|Seat Post:||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M 125mm / L 150mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT FC-M8000-2 Hollowtech 2 36x26 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB71-41A shell 41x92mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano XT CS-M8000 11-42 T|
|Weight:||12.80 KG/28.22 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.