Scott Contessa Spark 710 27.5 Womens Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Scott Contessa All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
View Specialized Rhyme Comp Carbon 6Fattie/29er Womens Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTBNow £3,500.00
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Technical terrain and mountain passes stand no chance with the Scott Contessa Spark 710 full sus MTB... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Technical terrain and mountain passes stand no chance with the Scott Contessa Spark 710 full sus MTB. This XC bike has women in mind, and includes parts specifically made for better ergonomics.
The Spark combines alloy and carbon for the frameset. A carbon fibre front triangle keeps weight low while keeping strength high, and the alloy rear end makes the price more accessible. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock and Boost 148x12mm spacing keeps the rear end stiff.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 120mm to 85mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever locks out both front and rear suspension.
With Fox suspension units all over, this bike is well sprung. A Fox 34 Float Performance shock steers and controls the front, while a Fox Nude shock with special Contessa Tune balances out the rear end. Shimano XT/SLX gears give 2x11 speeds for up and downhill ease with help from a Fox Transfer dropper post too.
- Super lightweight carbon mainframe with alloy rear triangle and Boost spacing
- Fox Nude with Contessa Tune and Trunnion controls the 120mm travel
- Fox 34 Float Performance offers 120mm of bump absorption
- Shimano SLX/XT 2x11 speed drivetrain gives slick shifting
- Fox Transfer dropper post for convenient mountain riding
- Weight: 12.40 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Deep Black/Effervescent Blue
- The Scott Contessa Spark 710 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Spark 3 Carbon IMP technolog/ HMF Mainframe BB92 Alloy SL 6011 swingarm SW DM dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion box construction|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Performance Air Grip3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 120mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX NUDE Trunnion Contessa Custom Tune / w. travel geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout / 165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros Pro Drop in / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL1.5 integrated Spacer & Top Cup Alloy 2014 / 31.8mm / 6° / 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.5 T-Bar / Alloy 7050 D.B. T shape Flat / 9° / 720mm Syncros Women Pro Lock-On|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX M7000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX M7000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX FD-M7020-11D / side swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000 SGS DM / Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000-11-I Rapidfire Plus / 2 way release Ispec 2 clamp|
|Rims:||Syncros XR2.5 28H / Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros XR2.5 CL / 15x110mm made by DT Swiss|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros XR2.5 CL / Boost 148x12mm RWS axle / made by DT Swiss|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition 2.0-1.8-2.0 Black|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 2.35 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / EXO / 3C maxx speed|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 2.35 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / EXO / 3C maxx speed|
|Seat Post:||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / size S 100mm / M, L 125mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano SLX FC-M7000-11-B2 Hollowtech II / 36x26 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-MT500-PA shell 41x92mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000 / 11-42 T|
|Weight:||12.40 KG/27.34 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.