Scott Contessa Spark 930 29er Womens Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Scott Contessa All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An ideal women’s trail bike. The Scott Contessa Spark 930 keeps you confident on the trails with its... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An ideal women’s trail bike. The Scott Contessa Spark 930 keeps you confident on the trails with its lightweight, full sus alloy frame. The 120mm front and 120-85mm rear travel is adjustable via the TwinLoc Technology handlebar remotes to keep it convenient. The Syncros finishing kit keeps the price reasonable while maintaining a high level of quality. 29er wheels are fast rolling and help get over larger obstacles – great for both climbing and descending.
- Lightweight SL 6011 Alloy hydroformed full sus frame tames the trails
- X-Fusion Nude shock controls the rear 120-85mm travel to absorb bumps
- RockShox Judy Silver RL fork has 120mm travel, and rebound and lockout features
- Shimano SLX/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain shifting reliably and smoothly
- 29er wheels aid in roll-over ability as well as roll quickly
- Syncros dropper post helps descending and climbing
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colours: Black/Blue/Green
- The Scott Contessa Spark 930 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Contessa Spark 930 has a super light Alloy frame, as well as an X-Fusion Nude shock with three modes. It's lightweight, durable, affordable and retains the great geometry and ride of its Carbon cousins.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Spark 3 Alloy SL 6011 custom butted Hydroformed tubes tapered Headtube/BB92 dropouts for 141x5mm|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Judy Silver RL Solo Air 15x110mm QR axle/Tapered Steerer/Reb. Adj. Remote Lockout/120mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||X-Fusion NUDE Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel/geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout/165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros OE Press Fit/Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm/ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros 6061 Alloy oversize 31.8mm/1 1/8"/6° angle|
|Bars:||Syncros T-Bar/Alloy 6061 T shape Flat/9°/720mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M396Disc 180mm SM-RT30 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M396Disc 180mm SM-RT30 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore FD-M6020-D//side swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX RD-M7000-10 SGS Shadow Plus/20 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M6000-I/Rapidfire Plus 2 way release|
|Rims:||Syncros X-25/32H/25mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL811/15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula CT1702/141x5mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15G/1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster/2.35/60TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster/2.35/60TPI|
|Seat Post:||Syncros Dropper 2.5 Remote 31.6mm/S size 100mm/M, L 120mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-MT500-B2-10 Boost 36x26 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-MT500-PA/shell 41x89.5mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10/11-36 T|