Scott E-Genius 710 Plus 27.5 2017 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ride further with less effort. The Scott E-Genius 710 Plus is an electric bike that offers confident... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride further with less effort. The Scott E-Genius 710 Plus is an electric bike that offers confident trail performance with an ebike boost.
Taking the superb Genius full sus MTB frame and adding an electric motor is a no-brainer. The custom butted 6061 alloy frame has a tapered headtube and an adjustable bottom bracket height. The 27.5+ wheels with their massive 2.8” tyres offer huge grip, especially with the Maxxis Minion DHF tyre up front.
Scott has worked with Fox to develop the Nude rear shock that offers two different travel options between 90-130mm travel. The shock and fork are both controlled via the TwinLoc Lever System, which is a remote trigger on the handlebars that changes the travel in the rear shock and the compression on both the rear shock and fork.
Assisting your pedalling efforts to make you faster all around is the Bosch Performance CX system with 250w motor and 500w/h battery. There are 4 modes to choose from, depending how much assistance you want and how far you want to go: Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo. There’s also a Walk Assist feature to help when pushing the bike along.
It’s hard to beat the precision and reliability of a Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain and the 1x11 speed offering on the 710 Plus gives crisp shifting to keep you moving swiftly. The XT disc brakes with 200mm rotors keep everything under control on the descents, offering masses of confidence.
The Fox 34 Float Performance Elite fork is a masterpiece of control, offering 140mm of bump eating capabilities. It balances the rear Fox Nude shock perfectly to give an overall confident inspiring ride.
Explore the mountains with the Scott E-Genius 710 Plus ebike.
- Custom Butted 6061 alloy frame with tapered headtube and adjustable BB height
- FOX 34 Float Performance Elite fork with Fit4 damper controlling the 140mm travel
- Fox Nude rear shock offer supple support for the 90-130mm rear travel
- TwinLoc Lever System remotely controls the suspension travel and compression
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for precise shifting
- Shimano XT disc brakes with 200mm rotors for powerful and reliable braking
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Grey/Black/Mediterranean
- The Scott E-Genius 710 Plus is available on 0% APR finance
- Motor: E.Drive System Bosch Performance CX 250w
- Battery: 500wh Battery
- User interface/remote: Purion Display
- Power Modes: Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo and Walk Assist
The Scott E-Genius 710 Plus 27.5 2017 Features are:
Frame: E-Genius 700 Plus / 6061 Alloy custom butted tubes / tapered Headtube BB Height adj.
Fork: FOX 34 Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout
Rear Shock: FOX NUDE SCOTT custom w/travel / geo adj. 3 Modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Reb. Adj.
Headset: Syncros Pro / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" semi integ. OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
Bars: Syncros FL1.5 mini Riser / Alloy 7050 D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 760mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
Stem: Syncros TR1.5 2014 / 3D forged / oversize 31.8mm 1 1/8" / +6° angle
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000-GS DM / Shadow Plus
Shifters Shimano SLX SL-M7000 / Rapidfire Plus 2 way release / Ispec 2 clamp
Chainset: Miranda Delta 15T +8.65mm
Bottom Bracket: Bosch Performance CX 250w System
Cassette: Shimano CS-M8000-11 11-46 T
Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
Front Brake: Shimano BR-M8000 XT Disc 200mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M8000 XT Disc 200mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rims: Syncros X40 / 32H / 40mm Tubeless ready
Front Hub: Formula CL 811
Rear Hub: Formula DHL 150-CL
Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.80 x 27.5 3C Maxx Terra 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready Front - Maxxis Rekon 2.80 x 27.5 3C Maxx Speed 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready Rear
Seatpost: FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 150mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 22 KG/48.50 LBS