Scott E-Sub Cross 10 Womens 2018 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Easy cycling adventures await. The Scott E-Sub Cross 10 is a women’s electric bike that is ideal for... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Easy cycling adventures await. The Scott E-Sub Cross 10 is a women’s electric bike that is ideal for urban riding as well as cycle trips that take in rough roads and gravel paths. With a comfortable and stable riding position combined with a powerful electric boost for your natural pedalling power you will enjoy the ride much more.
- Aluminium alloy frame offers a stable and comfortable ride
- Suntour NEX suspension fork to smooth rough roads
- Shimano SRAM NX 11-speed drivetrain for wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Grey/Orange
- The Scott E-Sub Cross 10 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX 250W
- Battery: Bosch 500Wh integrated
- User interface: Bosch Purion display
The SCOTT E-SUB Cross 10's newly developed frame ePowered by a new 500wh Bosch Internal battery, will get you where you are going faster and more comfortably than ever before. Throw in wider rims and 47c Smart Sam tires and the result is one sleek speedy and well equipped Cross E-Bike.
The drive unit combines torque and smoothness. Thanks to its compact design, the system is attached to the bottom bracket, which results in an optimal centre of gravity. The drive unit is equipped with an electronic control system with three sensors for force, cadence and speed, ensuring optimal balance between motor and pedalling. 1000 sensor measurements per second. More powerful electronics with a modern 32-bit processor.
The battery is impressively easy to use. Thanks to an integrated locking system, the battery can be removed and re-attached just like any “plug &play” device and can be completely charged in its own charger in a record time of only 4 hours. Convenient charging is now possible directly on the e-bike. Separate charging status display. Depending on the terrain and rider performance, up to 120 km range (on 500Wh capacity). Weight 2.5kg
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||E-SUB 6061 Alloy|
|Fork:||Suntour NEX-E25 LO DS 15mm TA Tapered|
|Headset:||GW semi integrated|
|Stem:||Syncros UC1.5 adjustable|
|Bars:||Syncros UC1.5 640mm / 10° bend|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M365 Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M365 Disc|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX|
|Front Hub:||Shimano BM 6010 CL|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano TX 50 CL|
|Spokes:||Sapim double butted|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Esmart Sam 700x47c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Esmart Sam 700x47c|
|Seat Post:||Syncros UC3.0 / 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||Miranda Delta 0|
|Chain:||SRAM PC 1110|
|Cassette:||SRAM CS PG 1130 11-42|
|Weight:||52.69 lbs (23.90 kg)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.