Scott Genius 700 Premium 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Full carbon, full flavour. Scott have pulled out all the stops on the Genius 700 Premium 27.5 mounta... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Full carbon, full flavour. Scott have pulled out all the stops on the Genius 700 Premium 27.5 mountain bike.
Scott’s Genius has always been a rider favourite. With every new generation comes a new wave of innovations. The latest Genius range is no different, and the Genius 700 Premium is the pinnacle of this full-suspension range. The top-grade HMX carbon fibre can be found throughout the entire frame, creating a lightweight, strong and supremely responsive bike. Even on the rear triangle, the Genius 700 Premium’s U-Mono Link suspension is made from carbon fibre to keep weight to an absolute minimum.
Belying the muted, stealthy-grey colour scheme of the Genius 700 is the shiny golden Kashima coating of the Fox fork and rear shock. The 150mm travel Fox 34 Float Factory fork has the latest generation FIT4 damping technology, with 3 position modes for climbing, traction control, and descending. Out back, a Fox NUDE rear shock, designed in collaboration with Scott, is perfectly tuned for the suspension geometry of the Genius frame, delivering an adjustable 100-150mm travel with matching three-way mode options. Using the Scott TwinLoc remote, you can simultaneously switch between the modes on the fork and shock, right from your handlebar, so there’s no need to dismount to make any changes.
The crème de la crème of groupsets adorns the Scott Genius 700 Premium. Shimano’s latest M9000 XTR range takes care of the 2x10 gears and disc brakes, giving you a wide range to play with up and down the mountain, and supreme stopping power with Ice-Tech rotors keeping things cool, calm and collected under pressure.
For the ultimate all-mountain conquering mountain bike, there are few machines that can match the Scott Genius 700 Premium.
- HMX carbon fibre frame with carbon swingarm is incredibly light and strong
- Fox 34 Float Factory Kashima fork with 150mm travel & FIT4 damper.
- Fox NUDE rear shock with 100-150mm travel & Kashima coating is jaw-droppingly supple and smooth
- TwinLoc remote lockout controls both front & rear suspension with one switch
- Shimano XTR M9000 2x11 speed gearing – the ultimate mountain bike groupset
- Shimano XTR M9020 brakes with 180mm SM-RT99 Ice-Tech rotors
- Fox Transfer dropper post with Kashima coating & 100-150mm height adjustment
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Grey/Orange
- The Scott Genius 700 Premium is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Genius Carbon IMP HMX BB92 Carbon swingarm with 180PM U-Mono Link Tapered Headtube IDS SL DM dropouts for 142x12mm BB height adj.|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Factory Air / Kashima FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. / 15x100mm QR axle tapered steerer / Reb. Adj. / Lockout 150mm|
|Rear Shock:||FOX NUDE SCOTT custom w. travel 150-100mm / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Kashima / Reb. Adj.|
|Headset:||Syncros FL2.0 Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros TR1.0 Carbon 7050 Carbon wrapped / oversize 31.8mm 1 1/8" / +6° angle|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.0 Carbon mini Riser 12mm rise / 9° / 760mm / Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XTR M9020 Disc Pads w/Fin / 180mm SM-RT99 CL Icetech Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XTR M9020 Disc Pads w/Fin / 180mm SM-RT99 CL Icetech Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XTR FD-M9025-E / DM|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XTR RD-M9000 SGS DM / Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano XTR SL-M9000-I / Rapidfire Plus 2 way release / Ispec 2 clamp|
|Rims:||Syncros TR1.5 / 28H Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros TR1.5 CL / 15x100mm made by DT Swiss|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros TR1.5 CL / 142x12mm RWS axle/ 36T Rachet System Made by DT Swiss|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Aero Comp|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 2.35 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound / Schwalbe EVO Tubes|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 2.35 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound / Schwalbe EVO Tubes|
|Seat Post:||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 150mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano XTR FC-M9020-2 / Hollowtech 2 36x26 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB94-41A / shell 41x89.5mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano XTR CS-M9000 / 11-40 T|
|Weight:||11.80 KG/26.01 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.