Scott Genius 720 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Scott carbon frames are always a thing to behold. The Scott Genius 720 27.5 full sus takes full adva... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Scott carbon frames are always a thing to behold. The Scott Genius 720 27.5 full sus takes full advantage of their expertise with this wonder material, giving you an mountain bike with serious off-road performance
The Scott Genius platform has been a rider favourite since it was first introduced, consistently changing the game when it comes to MTB tech. The Genius 720 gets a lightweight HMF carbon front triangle with an alloy rear swingarm, for a lightweight and tough bike that can tackle any terrain. Built around 27.5 inch wheels, this bike is fast, agile and super responsive.
With 150mm suspension travel front and rear, the Genius 720 has been given a silky smooth fox 34 Float Performance fork, and a custom Fox Nude rear shock which has been designed specifically for Scott bikes. Using the Scott TwinLoc remote switch on the handlebar, you can simultaneously switch the fork & shock between the three damping modes in an instant. Climb mode for efficient pedalling, traction control mode for grip on high-speed trails, and descend mode for full-on gravity-fuelled attacks.
Gearing is given by SRAM’s GX 1x11 speed groupset, offering a wide range and saving weight by ditching the front derailleur. At the other end of the spectrum, Shimano’s M615 hydraulic disc brakes give a positive lever feel so you can confidently control their impressive stopping power when the trail gets steep & loose.
- HMF carbon fibre with alloy swingarm frame is lightweight, strong and perfectly balanced
- Fox 34 Float Performance fork with 150mm travel glides over rocks and ruts
- Fox NUDE rear shock is designed in collaboration with Scott and gives 100-150mm travel
- TwinLoc remote lockout controls both front & rear suspension with one switch
- SRAM GX1 1x11 groupset – lightweight and fuss-free gearing
- Shimano Deore disc brakes with 180mm rotors balance power and control
- Fox Transfer dropper post with 100-150mm height adjustment
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Green
- The Scott Genius 720 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Genius Carbon / IMP / HMF / BB92 / Alloy swingarm with 180PM U-Mono Link / Tapered Headtube IDS SL DM dropouts for 142x12mm BB height adj.|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Performance Air Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x100mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout 150mm|
|Rear Shock:||FOX NUDE SCOTT custom w. travel 150-100mm / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Reb. Adj.|
|Headset:||Syncros Pro Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros TR1.5 2014 / 3D forged / oversize 31.8mm 1 1/8" / 700 Series: +6° / 900 Series: -6°|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.5 mini Riser / Alloy 7050D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 760mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M615 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M615 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||SCOTT Chainguide|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX1|
|Shifters:||Sram GX1 Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros TR2.5 /28H tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros TR2.5 CL / 15x100mm made by DT Swiss|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros TR2.5 CL / 142x12mm RWS axle Made by DT Swiss|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition 2.0-1.8-2.0 Black|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 2.35 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound / Schwalbe EVO Tubes|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 2.35 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound / Schwalbe EVO Tubes|
|Seat Post:||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 150mm|
|Chainset:||Sram Custom GX1 GXP PF 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram GXP PF integrated / shell 41x89.5mm|
|Cassette:||Sram XG1150 / 10-42 T|
|Weight:||12.70 KG/28 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.