Scott Genius 730 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A new standard in performance. The Scott Genius 730 mountain bike is packed full of custom parts to ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A new standard in performance. The Scott Genius 730 mountain bike is packed full of custom parts to create a truly unique full sus MTB with impressive trail manners.
For a long time, Scott’s flagship Genius MTB has been the go-to bike for innovative technology, and this latest iteration is no different. Hydroformed custom butted tubes made from 6061 alloy give this mountain bike the strength to tackle the toughest terrain, without weighing a tonne. With 27.5 inch wheels, the Genius 730 is a fast and agile bike, with high-speed stability that gives you ample confidence on the trails.
Beneath your hands lies a Fox 34 Float Performance fork with 150mm travel and three adjustable modes – climbing, traction control and descending. Beneath the saddle, a Fox Nude rear shock gives and adjustable 100-150mm travel, and is a custom unit designed specifically for Scott mountain bikes. The rear shock also features three damping modes, and along with the fork, can be adjusted seamlessly between them using the TwinLoc remote switch mounted on the handlebar.
A high performance trail shredder needs a groupset to match, and the Scott Genius 730 gets exactly that, with a 2x11 speed Shimano XT M8000 gear and chain set. Shifting is swift and slick with every click. When the time comes to slam on the anchors, Shimano’s SLX M7000 disc brakes have the job well in hand. Powerful, reliable and with a progressive lever feel that keeps you in full control.
- Hydroformed & custom butted 6061 alloy tubes give a great strength-to-weight ratio
- Fox 34 Float Performance fork with 150mm travel glides over rocks and ruts
- Fox NUDE rear shock is designed in collaboration with Scott and gives 100-150mm travel
- TwinLoc remote lockout controls both front & rear suspension with one switch
- Shimano XT M8000 2x11 gears give legendary performance
- Shimano SLX M7000 disc brakes with 180mm rotors give great power and control
- Fox Transfer dropper post with 100-150mm height adjustment
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Yellow/Black
- The Scott Genius 730 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Genius Alloy 6061 custom butted Hydroformed tubes / tapered Headtube BB92 / IDS SL DM dropout for 142x12mm U-Mono Link / rear 180PM BB height adj.|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Performance Air Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x100mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout 150mm|
|Rear Shock:||FOX NUDE SCOTT custom w. travel 150-100mm/ geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Reb. Adj.|
|Headset:||Syncros Pro Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros TR1.5 2014 / 3D forged / oversize 31.8mm 1 1/8" / +6° angle|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.5 mini Riser / Alloy 7050D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 760mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX M7000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX M7000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XT FD-M8025-E / DM|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000 SGS DM / Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I / Rapidfire Plus 2 way release / Ispec 2 clamp|
|Rims:||Syncros X-25 / 32H / Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano SLX HB-M7010 CL / 15mm|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano SLX FH-M7010 CL / 142x12mm DT RWS axle|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition 2.0-1.8-2.0 Black|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 2.35 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 2.35 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound|
|Seat Post:||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 150mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT FC-M8000-2 / Hollowtech 2 36x26 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-MT500-PA / shell 41x89.5mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000 / 11-42 T|
|Weight:||13.30 KG/29.32 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.