Scott Genius 920 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Carbon fibre, 29er wheels and plush suspension at an affordable price. Introducing, the Scott Genius... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Carbon fibre, 29er wheels and plush suspension at an affordable price. Introducing, the Scott Genius 920 full sus mountain bike.
The Scott Genius platform has been a rider favourite since it was first introduced, consistently changing the game when it comes to MTB tech. The Genius 920 gets a lightweight HMF carbon front triangle with an alloy rear swingarm, for a lightweight and tough bike that can tackle any terrain. Combined with the fast-rolling 29er wheels, this is an impressively capable machine that is just at home on rough descents as it is on the fire road climbs.
With 150mm suspension travel front and rear, the Genius 920 has been given a silky smooth Fox 34 Float Performance fork, and a custom Fox Nude rear shock which has been designed specifically for Scott bikes. Using the Scott TwinLoc remote switch on the handlebar, you can simultaneously switch the fork & shock between the three damping modes in an instant. Climb mode for efficient pedalling, traction control mode for grip on high-speed trails, and descend mode for full-on gravity-fuelled attacks.
Gearing is given by SRAM’s GX 1x11 speed groupset, offering a wide range and saving weight by ditching the front derailleur. At the other end of the spectrum, Shimano’s M615 hydraulic disc brakes give a positive lever feel so you can confidently control their impressive stopping power when the trail gets steep & loose.
- HMF carbon fibre with alloy swingarm frame is lightweight, strong and perfectly balanced
- Fox 34 Float Performance fork with 150mm travel glides over rocks and ruts
- Fox NUDE rear shock is designed in collaboration with Scott and gives 100-150mm travel
- TwinLoc remote lockout controls both front & rear suspension with one switch
- SRAM GX1 1x11 groupset – lightweight and fuss-free gearing
- Shimano Deore disc brakes with 180mm rotors balance power and control
- Fox Transfer dropper post with 100-150mm height adjustment
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Green
- The Scott Genius 920 is available with 0% APR finance