Scott Genius 940 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Scott Genius 940 full sus mountain bike is a fast & agile trail weapon with fast & flowy 29 inch... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Scott Genius 940 full sus mountain bike is a fast & agile trail weapon with fast & flowy 29 inch wheels. Who says big wheels can’t be fun?
For a long time, Scott’s flagship Genius MTB has been the go-to bike for innovative technology, and this latest iteration is no different. Hydroformed custom butted tubes made from 6061 alloy give this MTB the strength to tackle the toughest terrain, without weighing a tonne. Designed around fast-rolling 29 inch wheels, the Genius 940 blends an agile platform with high-speed credentials to create an all-round, off-road speed demon.
The front & rear suspension are managed by Fox units, with a 140mm 34 Float Performance fork and Float Performance rear shock that gives 90-130mm travel. Both the fork and shock have three modes for climbing, traction control and descending, which can be controlled together using the TwinLoc handlebar-mounted remote switch. No more stopping and starting when you want to adjust your suspension – you can do it all on-the-fly!
By using Deore shifters with an XT derailleur, the Shimano 2x10 gears are direct, precise, and allow the bike to retain a modest price tag. It’s the same story with the Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes, as they give stopping power that can outperform far more expensive machinery.
- Hydroformed & custom butted 6061 alloy tubes give a great strength-to-weight ratio
- RockShox Sektor RL Solo Air fork with 150mm bump absorbing travel
- X-Fusion NUDE shock gives 150mm travel to smooth out the trail
- TwinLoc remote lockout controls both front & rear suspension with one switch
- Shimano Deore/SLX 2x10 speed gearing shifts quickly and reliably every time
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors have excellent stopping power
- Syncros Dropper 2.5 remote height-adjustable seat post with a 100-120mm range
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Grey/Jet Grey/Orange
- The Scott Genius 940 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Genius 940 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: Genius Alloy 6061 custom butted Hydroformed tubes / tapered Headtube BB92 / IDS SL DM dropout for 142x12mm U-Mono Link / rear 180PM BB height adj.
Rear Shock: FOX Float Performace 3 modes / Lockout - Trail - Descend DPS / Reb. Adj. 130-90mm
Fork: FOX 34 Float Rhythm Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout 140mm
Headset: Syncros Pro Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
Bars: Syncros FL2.0 mini Riser / Alloy 6061D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 740mm
Stem: Syncros TR2.0 6061 / 3D forged / oversize 31.8mm 1 1/8" / 700 Series: +6° / 900 Series: -6°
Front Mech: Shimano Deore FD-M618-E / DM
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M786 SGS DM / Shadow Plus
Shifters Shimano Deore SL-M610-I / Rapidfire Plus 2 way release w/gear indicator
Chainset: Shimano FC-M627-2 / 2-piece Design 36x22 T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-MT500-PA / shell 41x89.5mm
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-10 / 11-36 T
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano M506 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano M506 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor
Rims: Syncros X-25 / 32H / Tubeless ready
Front Hub: Shimano HB-M618-B CL / 15x110mm
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M618 CL / 12x142mm RWS axle
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance / 2.35 67EPI Kevlar Bead Dual compound Front,
Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance / 2.35 67EPI Kevlar Bead Dual compound Rear
Seatpost: Syncros Dropper 2.0 / YSP12 ICR / Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 120mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 13.50 KG/29.76 LBS