Scott Genius LT 720 Plus 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Bounce. Float. Grip. The Scott Genius LT 720 Plus mountain bike has it all, thanks to a long 160mm s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Bounce. Float. Grip. The Scott Genius LT 720 Plus mountain bike has it all, thanks to a long 160mm suspension travel and wide 27.5 plus tyres.
For a long time, Scott’s flagship Genius MTB has been the go-to bike for innovative technology, and this latest iteration is no different. Hydroformed custom butted tubes made from 6061 alloy give this MTB the strength to tackle the toughest terrain, without weighing a tonne. LT stands for Long Travel, which means this Genius has 160mm of suspension bounce at both ends. Combine that with the 27.5 Plus wheels and Boost 148x12 axle spacing, the Genius LT 720 plus is one big mean ripping machine.
The Fox 36 Float Performance Air fork is the star of the show, with 160mm suspension travel and a boost 110x15mm axle that eats up the impacts and keeps the steering precise. Matching the fork bump-for-bump at the back, the Fox Float Performance shock absorber keeps the 160mm rear wheel travel under control. The front & rear suspension both have three modes for climbing, traction control and descending, and can be switched as you ride using the Scott TwinLoc handlebar lever.
The Genius LT 720 Plus is outfitted with a 1x11 SRAM groupset, consisting of parts from their NX and GX series. The SRAM NX1 chainset is boost specific, giving an optimised chain line that will stay firmly in place when the going gets rough. Braking comes courtesy of a set of Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes, with an oversized 203mm front rotor which takes full advantage of the added grip from the wide tyres, giving you monstrous stopping power.
Long travel. Super-grippy tyres. Powerful brakes. The Scott Genius LT 720 Plus has impressive gravity mountain biking credentials, in an all-round capable package.
- Hydroformed & custom butted 6061 alloy tubes give a great strength-to-weight ratio
- Fox 36 Float Performance fork with 160mm travel eats rocks for breakfast
- Fox Float Performance rear shock delivers a big 160mm of suspension travel
- TwinLoc remote lockout controls both front & rear suspension with one switch
- SRAM NX1/GX1 1x11 gears give a solid range with less weight and no fuss
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes with large 203mm front rotor for monstrous stopping power
- Maxxis 27.5 x 2.8 inch tyres are wide and super grippy
- Syncros Dropper 2.0 remote height-adjustable seat post with a 120mm range
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Light Grey/Dark Grey/Orange
- The Scott Genius LT 720 Plus is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Genius LT 700 PLUS Alloy 6061 custom butted Hydroformed tubes tapered Headtube BB92 U-Mono Link rear 180PM IDS SL DM dropout for 148x12mm Boost BB height adj. 160mm rear travel|
|Fork:||FOX 36 Float Performance Air Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 160mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX Float Performace 3 modes / Lockout - Trail - Descend DPS / Reb. Adj. / 216x60mm|
|Headset:||Syncros Comp Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros XM1.5 35mm HB diameter / 0° angle|
|Bars:||Syncros AM2.0 mini Riser / Alloy 6061D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 780mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M615 Disc 203mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M615 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||SCOTT Chainguide|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX1|
|Shifters:||Sram NX1 Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros X-35 / 32H / 35mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-M618-B CL / 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-M618-B CL / Boost 12x148mm RWS axle|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Champion Black 1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF / 2.80 x 27.5 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless ready Dual compound|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF / 2.80 x 27.5 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless ready Dual compound|
|Seat Post:||Syncros Dropper 2.0 / YSP12 ICR / Remote 31.6mm / 120mm|
|Chainset:||Sram Custom NX1 GXP Boost PF 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram GXP PF integrated / shell 41x89.5mm|
|Cassette:||Sram PG1130 / 11-42 T|
|Weight:||14.30 KG/31.53 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.