Scott Scale 920 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description High performance cross country mountain bike racing. The Scott Scale 920 is a lightweight XC hardtai... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
High performance cross country mountain bike racing. The Scott Scale 920 is a lightweight XC hardtail built to win.
Using IMP technology, the lightweight HMF carbon MTB frame features a tapered headtube, and BB92 pressfit bottom bracket, increasing efficient power output. The frame incorporates Scott’s Shock Damping System (SDS) to remove unwanted vibrations, keeping the ride comfortable.
The Scale maintains stiffness, to give uncompromising power transfer, and working with the updated geometry, makes a fast handling and nimble race bike. The 148x12 Boost rear spacing allows for a shorter rear end, which makes for more nimble handling. The 29” wheels offer the ability to roll over bigger objects, and carry speed better than smaller wheels.
Shimano offers solid, reliable shifting with the XT/SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain. With 22 gear combinations, there is a huge range to conquer any peak. Shimano SLX disc brakes make stopping look easy and manage your speed with great modulation.
The Fox 32 Float Performance uses a Grip damper for plush performance from the 100mm travel. The damping options and lockout are controlled via the RideLoc switch on the handlebars for fast, on-the-fly adjustments.
See how fast you can go with the Scott Scale 920.
- Lightweight HMF carbon MTB frame with tapered headtube and SDS
- Fox 32 SC Float Performance Grip fork offers 100mm of plush suspension control
- RideLoc switch to adjust suspension performance on the fly
- Shimano XT/SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain for fast and sweet shifting
- Shimano SLX disc brakes for powerful stopping
- Weight: 10.60 KG/23.37 LBS (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/White/Red
- The Scott Scale 920 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Scale 920 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: Scale 3 Carbon / IMP technology / HMF BB92 / SW DM dropouts for Boost 148x12mm SDS2 advanced Shock & Standing Damping System ICCR Cable routing
Fork: FOX 32 SC Float Performance Air Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer Lockout / Reb. Adj. / 100mm travel
Headset: Syncros Pro Drop in / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm
Bars: Syncros FL1.5 T-Bar / Alloy 7050 D.B. T shape Flat / 9° / 720mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
Stem: Syncros FL1.5 / 2014 Alloy 6° / integrated Spacer & Top Cup / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"
Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-11-I / Rapidfire Plus 2 way release / Ispec 2 clamp
Front Mech: Shimano SLX FD-M7020-11D / side swing
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000 SGS DM / Shadow Plus
Chainset: Shimano SLX FC-M7000-11-B2 / Hollowtech 2 34x24 T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-MT500-PA / shell 41x92mm
Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 / 11-42 T
Chain: KMC X11L
Front Brake: Shimano SLX M7000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano SLX M7000 Disc 160mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rims: Syncros XR2.5 / 28H / Tubeless ready
Front Hub: Syncros XR2.5 CL / 15x110mm made by DT Swiss
Rear Hub: Syncros XR2.5 CL / Boost 148x12mm RWS axle / made by DT Swiss
Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron EVO / 2.25 127EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound Front - Schwalbe Rocket Ron EVO / 2.25 127EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound Rear
Seatpost: Syncros FL1.5 / 10mm offset 31.6 x 400mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 10.60 KG/23.37 LBS