Scott Scale 970 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cross country 29er performance. The Scott Scale 970 is a hardtail mountain bike with world class XC ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cross country 29er performance. The Scott Scale 970 is a hardtail mountain bike with world class XC race geometry for fast efficient off-roading.
The custom butted 6061 aluminium alloy frame offers lightweight XC race performance with nimble handling characteristics. The tapered headtube adds front end stiffness while the bridgeless seatstay design reduces weight and internal cable routing keeps the cables out of the way. The 29” wheels are efficient and fast rolling over all types of terrain.
The Suntour XCR RL-R fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel with a remote lockout for more efficient riding on smoother tracks. The Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain gives you reliable shifting over a wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power when the trail points downhill.
Ride faster off-road on the Scott Scale 970.
- Custom butted 6061 aluminium alloy frame with XC race geometry
- Suntour XCR RL-R fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel
- Remote lockout for efficient riding on smoother terrain
- Shimano 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-condition stopping
- 29” wheels roll fastest over rough terrain
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- The Scott Scale 970 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Scale Alloy 6061 Custom Butted Tubing Tapered HT / BB92 / Bridgeless Seatstays Internal Cable Routing / replaceable hanger|
|Fork:||Suntour XCR RL-R / Coil Spring 1 1/8" Steerer / Reb. Adj. Remote Lockout / 100mm travel|
|Headset:||Syncros OE Press Fit / Reduce 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros 6061 Alloy oversize 31.8mm / 1 1/8" / 6° angle|
|Bars:||Syncros T-Bar / Alloy 6061 T shape Flat / 9° / 720mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M365 Disc 180mm SM-RT10 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M365 Disc 160mm SM-RT10 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore FD-M618-H / 34.9|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore RD-M610 SGS Shadow Type|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 / Rapidfire plus 2 way release / w/gear indicator|
|Rims:||Syncros / 32H|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL51|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-RM35 CL|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon / 2.2 / 60TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon / 2.2 / 60TPI|
|Seat Post:||Syncros / 31.6x400mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-M627 / 2-piece Design 36x22T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-MT500-PA / shell 41x89.5mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10 / 11-36 T|
|Weight:||13.20 KG/29.10 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.