Scott Scale JR Rigid 20w 2017 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 20 Wheel Hardtail See the latest products
New in 20 Wheel Hardtail
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Quick rolling fun. Perfect for the forest tracks in the hills, the Scott Scale JR Rigid 20w is a har... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Quick rolling fun. Perfect for the forest tracks in the hills, the Scott Scale JR Rigid 20w is a hardtail mountain that will get your kids riding and learning off road handling skills.
With its robust yet lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame and race inspired style, the Scale Jr is ideal for young riders who want to experience the thrill off-road riding.
Disc brakes offer reliable all-weather stopping power and the Shimano 7 speed drivetrain offers reliable gear shifting.
Get your kids riding in style and fun with the Scott Scale JR Rigid 20w.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and tough
- 7 speed drivetrain for reliable running
- V-brakes gives powerful stopping
- Size: 20” wheel
The Scott Scale JR Rigid 20w 2017 Features are:
Frame: SCOTT Racing 20 Junior Alloy 6061 P.G. Pressed dropouts
Fork: AL-6061 rigid fork / v-brake
Headset: GW 1SI110T043001
Bars: Junior Flat-Bar / Alloy 540mm
Stem: LEADTEC LCS-7126 50mm
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-TY300
Shifters Shimano SL-RS36-7 Revo Shifter
Chainset: Prowheel A105PP 36T 140mm
Bottom Bracket: NECO B906BK
Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ21 14-28T
Chain: KMC Z-51
Front Brake: Promax SCB 209 P Kids specific
Rear Brake: Promax SCB 209 P Kids specific
Rims: Alex C-1000
Front Hub: KT-122F / Nutted
Rear Hub: KT-122R / Nutted
Spokes: 15G UCP / black
Tyres: K1166 / 20x1.95 / 22TPI Front, K1166 / 20x1.95 / 22TPI Rear
Seatpost: Alloy 26.8x200mm
Pedals: MARWI SP-700