Scott Spark 720 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Super lightweight and capable of smashing XC races and trail alike, the Scott Spark 720 is a 27.5” w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Super lightweight and capable of smashing XC races and trail alike, the Scott Spark 720 is a 27.5” wheeled full sus cross country bike that doesn’t lack in the fun department.
The Spark combines alloy and carbon for the frameset. A carbon fibre front triangle keeps it lightweight, while keeping strength high and the alloy rear end makes the price more accessible. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock and Boost 148x12mm spacing keeps the rear end stiff.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 120mm to 85mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever locks out both front and rear suspension.
A full Shimano SLX groupset has a 2x11 speed drivetrain to get you where you need to go with crisp shifting and excellent disc brakes for powerful braking. A Fox Transfer dropper post makes the descents a breeze, while riding on a Fox 34 Float Performance fork and Fox Nude rear shock.
- Super lightweight carbon mainframe with alloy rear triangle and Boost spacing
- Fox Nude and Trunnion controls the 120mm travel
- Fox 34 Float Performance offers 120mm to flatten terrain
- Shimano SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Shimano SLX disc brakes give powerful stopping
- Weight: 12.40 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Black/White/Red
- The Scott Spark 720 is available with 0% APR finance
Scott Spark 720 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This is my first MTB after breaking three vertebrae a few years ago. I have test rode lots of bikes to decide which one to buy and the 720 won hands down. Such a great bit of engineering.
This is my first MTB after breaking three vertebrae a few years ago. I have test rode lots of bikes to decide which one to buy and the 720 won hands down. Such a great bit of engineering.Close review