Scott Spark 720 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Scott Spark 720 is built to be super fun on the trails. Thanks to the lightweight full sus frame... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Scott Spark 720 is built to be super fun on the trails. Thanks to the lightweight full sus frame, superbly capable Fox suspension, and 27.5” wheels with 2.8” tyres, this trail bike will put a huge smile on your face when descending and climbing. The 130mm front and 120-85mm rear travel is adjustable via the TwinLoc Technology handlebar remotes to keep it convenient. And giving every gear you could hope for is the SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain with massive 50t top gear.
- Lightweight SL 6011 Alloy hydroformed full sus frame tames the trails
- Fox Float Nude Performance shock gives the 85-120mm rear travel
- Fox 34 Float Performance fork has 130mm travel to sort out the terrain
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers a gear for every situation
- 27.5” wheels are nimble and wide 2.8” tyres give huge traction
- Fox Transfer dropper post deliver slick seat height adjustment
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Purple/Orange
- The Scott Spark 720 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Spark 720 boasts a super light alloy frame. The 720 comes equipped with a custom Fox Nude shock and our TwinLoc Suspension System to always optimize your ride. It's the perfect partner for marathons, stage races, and all day fun.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Spark 700 Alloy SL 6011 custom butted Hydroformed tubes tapered Headtube/BB92/Boost 148x12mm|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float Performance Air Grip 3/3-Modes/15x110mm QR axle/tapered steerer Reb. Adj./Lockout/130mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Nude Trunnion Scott custom w. travel/geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS/EVOL/Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout/165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros Comp Press Fit/Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm/ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL2.0/6061 Alloy 6°/integrated Top Cup/31.8mm/1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL2.0 mini Riser/Alloy 6061D.B. 12mm rise/9°/760mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M6000 Disc 180mm F & R/SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M6000 Disc 180mm F & R/SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX/Eagle 12 Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros X-30/32H/30mm/Sleeve Joint Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL811/15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula CL14811/Boost 148x12mm/XD|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15G/1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon/2.80 x 27.5/120TPI Kevlar Bead EXO/TR Tubeless ready Front: 3C Maxx Terra/Rear: 3C Maxx Speed|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon/2.80 x 27.5/120TPI Kevlar Bead EXO/TR Tubeless ready Front: 3C Maxx Terra/Rear: 3C Maxx Speed|
|Seat Post:||Fox Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm/S size 100mm/M 125mm/L & XL 150mm|
|Chainset:||Sram X1 1000 Eagle GXP Boost PF QF 168/32T|
|Chain:||Sram CN GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram GX/XG1275/10-50 T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|